Wednesday, December 29, 2010

8th Edition Skaven: Plagueclaw Catapult

Yet more reinforcements for the Skaven elite. This time they bring the big guns. a full pledge plagueclaw catapult, made up of several different parts found in a huge bucket of bits I have.
I originally was going to use a different ball of flame that comes normally with the screaming bell tower, but then last minute decided to go with the ball of flames from the plague furnace. Sad thing is I dont know where all my bits come from, there was a plastic bit grab fest on the last day of the bunker, and I got 3 full bags of stuff, some of which I have no idea where it came from, but gathered it anyways, though I do know some are from scenarios of 40k, and LOTR and other random stuff..
The one thing I haven't figured out totally was deciding on extra models to put with it, I had the bell ringer rat ogre at first, but there really was a lot of room left for the guy, then i tried the plague rats that have the rope from the furnace, and it just didn't look right. So for now here it is, and i may modify it later.

I am hoping to use this guy this weekend.

Enjoy...




1 comment:

  1. The catapult looks familiar, but I can't quite place it.

    I like the overall look of the conversion, my only suggestion is that the trailing smoke doesn't look right (although it's very cool, and definitely should be included). It should be trailing the sphere, not above it. I'm REALLY glad to see a conversion of this in progress though man.

    ReplyDelete