Friday, December 24, 2010

Skaven 8th Edition: Doom Wheel

For more reinforcements I have called upon the mighty Doom Wheel to join my ranks.
Being that it is the holidays and i have some free time on my hands, I thought I would dust off a couple boxes I had and start putting them together. This week, I shook the dust of the mighty Doomwheel, which I will cover neatness in my Lore updates within the next week or so. (And again I apologize for the horrible camera resolution, someday I'll get me a real camera)
Here is my progress so far:






2 comments:

  1. That looks good man! Fantastic progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good. My doom wheel is coming in the post next week. I like the steel looking metal pieces. I intend to do all my metal pieces silver as i dont like gold or brass colours. Well done. What silver metallic paint did you use ?

    ReplyDelete